How to Donate
Individuals, corporations and foundations
1. Online donations (eligible for US tax deduction)
Your donation will be channelled through the United Nations Foundation, a U.S. 501(c)(3) public charity.
* Donations through UNF portal are tax deductible for US taxpayers.
2. Donation from a cell phone (US only)
Text STOP to 90999 to STOP.
Text HELP to 90999 for HELP.
* Donation will received by mGive.org on behalf of the United Nations Foundation, benefiting CERF. Purchases must be authorized by the account holder, who must be aged 18 or above or have parental permission to participate. Message/ data rates may apply. Full terms at www.mgive.org/privacy.aspx .
3. Bank transfer to CERF
Please contact the CERF secretariat for further details:
4. Payment by cheque (eligible for US tax deduction)
Checks need to be made out to the United Nations Foundation. The memo line of the checks should read “Donation to CERF”. Checks should be mailed to:
United Nations Foundation/Central Emergency Response Fund
P.O. Box 96721
Washington DC 20090-6721
* Please include your name and contact details so that we can track and respond to your contribution accordingly. Note: US tax deductible donations can also be made via money order or wire transfer. Please contact the United Nations Foundation for more information.
UN Member States, Observers and other authorities
Member States, Observers and other authorities that would like to contribute to CERF should contact the CERF secretariat:
Susan Le Roux
Tel.: +1 917 367 4252
Tel. +1 212 963 3835