OCHA's services are a low-cost investment in improved humanitarian action. OCHA relies on voluntary contributions to meet its budgetary requirements, and depends on donor support so it can continue to deliver improved humanitarian action in the Southern Africa region. For 2012, the operations of OCHA ROSA, which cover 14 countries, require $3.2 million from donors.
OCHA ROSA thanks the following donors for their contributions:
|Donor (Funding Source)||Paid||Pledge||
(Pledge & paid)
OCHA requires a further $1 million to meet its budget requirement for 2012.
Country Office OCT Data
- Germany $435,323
- Canada (CIDA) $598,384
- United States (US-USAID-OFDA) $500,000
- Total Listed Contributions: $1,533,707
- Opening Balance: $696,087
- Total Requirements (2012): $3,179,724
- Unearmarked Contribution Donors: Afghanistan, Australia (Ausaid), Austria, Belgium, Canada (CIDA), China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland (IRISH AID), Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Republic of (Korea), Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand (NZAID), Norway, Poland, Russian Federation, Singapore, Sweden (MFA), Switzerland (DEZA), United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (DFID), United States (USA-PRM), United States (US-State-IO)