30 Nov 2010
Consolidated Appeals Process (CAP): Appeal 2011 for Zimbabwe
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Two years of modest economic recovery, a tenuous halt to further deterioration of the socio-economic situation and relative political stability are gradually changing the humanitarian situation faced by many Zimbabweans for the better. Significant improvement is evident in areas of food security and basic social service delivery as a result of joint efforts by Government and aid partners. Led by the Government and with the support of the humanitarian...
31 Oct 2010
Zimbabwe: Monthly Humanitarian Update, October 2010
- Influenza A H1N1 Outbreak declared.
- 114 post-measles campaign deaths recorded.
- End of „Special Dispensation? in South Africa likely to affect 1.5 million Zimbabweans.
30 Sep 2010
Zimbabwe: Monthly Humanitarian Update, September 2010
- 53 post-measles campaign deaths recorded.
- Cholera cases inch to 766.
- 52 million set aside for agricultural input support
- CAP 2010 still less than 50% funded despite substantial needs.